THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 17, 2005

Some day today....

To start off with, Scott and I overslept and missed church- I hate when that happens!

Then slept most of the afternoon seeing as we had already overslept anyway, got up and picked up the house a little (barely made a dent). Been working on a dishcloth set as a gift if it turns out good enough (I'm teaching myself to knit a little at a time) and some teddy bears from this crochet pattern from Bev's Country Cottage. They're really cute and don't take long at all to work up. Now to stuff, seal and put some faces on them! They would make cute baby gifts too if done in baby colors.

The weather is turning cooler here too- glad to have those socks I've been making!

On the cats' note, all three cats got flea baths last night. Yes I said CATS!! Luckily only a couple of scratches or so. Earnhardt is getting so big- he's gonna be really big and fluffy!!

Gonna try to do some more cleaning/organizing around here.... at this rate it's gonna take me til Christmas 2025 to get everything set up like I want it. Back bedroom is still a mess with sewing stuff and other stuff that hasn't found a permanent place yet.

Back to picking up and finishing some of those gifts and things. Christmas will be here before we know it!

0 comments: