THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Christmas Projects

YES Already!!

If I don't get a move on on most of them they'll never get done. Finished a scarf/purse for my aunt (just have to add a closure), some dishcloths for my 96yo aunt (who still lives at home alone and does her own dishes, washing, etc. by hand!), working on some hanging towels and dishcloths for my grandmother who's been wanting me to make her some for ages and I just now figured out how a little while ago, and trying to keep this house in order. All using either existing stash (what isn't reserved for charity projects- I have a quickly depleting stash just for that) or the very few extra bucks we have. Christmas is coming up fast and I'm trying to find at least some part time work or odd jobs etc. to earn some extra $$.

My parents are getting one big item for both and that's it (can't say in case Mom peeks or some of her friends peek here) with maybe just something small to open.

Scott is going to be hard to shop for this year... having to watch close when he says he wants something cause if you ask him he says he doesn't need anything.

I've got a birthday coming up on the 24th and hopefully if I get any money it'll either go for a nice Christmas tree for the house or for carpet. We need carpet replaced in the hall badly if nothing else.

OK it's 9pm, time to get my husband off to work and work on this house and some Christmas items! Soup materials also go in the crock pot in the morning and somewhere in between comes a shower before bed. TTFN!!

0 comments: